Tuesday, July 6, 2021

For Five Minutes, Own the World

There is a store I don't like to go into. The owner is a grump, and snaps at me. 

I would usually just take my business elsewhere, but only his establishment offers the service that I require. So I unwillingly enter. 

The other day, as I girded my loins for crabbiness, I was surprised to discover that the owner was, in fact, almost pleasant. I was shocked. 

Then I went, "Ooooooooh, of course." 

With mask restrictions mostly lifted, I've begun applying the Face again, as much as Ben allows. Five Minute Face: cc cream, undereye concealer, mascara, blush, lipstick (in this case, red). 

Taylor Swift on Why You'll Never See Her Without Red Lips

I've forgotten the lovely customer service I get when I'm thus painted. It makes so many interactions easier.

No comments: