Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Corona Conundrums

It takes a moment to process that it has been nearly a year since the <bleep> hit the fan, and we were all herded indoors. 

Beforehand, I would have thought that if I had an infinite amount of time at my disposal, I would become more productive. Photos would be organized. Bathrooms would be sparkling. Sleep would be paramount. Blogs would be updated regularly.

However, none of those things have happened. In an existence without structure, photos are ignored, bathrooms are oft neglected, sleep is meh, and blogs get overlooked. 

Or maybe, in this lockdown, I have little to report and comment on? Socializing has been outlawed (although I do admit I didn't do much of it in the first place). Newspapers merely shriek that the end is nigh (not much in the way of observations of the human condition).

Baruch Hashem, with the arrival of the vaccine, this upside-down time will, mit Gutt's helf, be ending, eventually. 

And perhaps, then I will be able to blog again, properly. 

No comments: