Friday, September 11, 2015

Random "This Morning" Vids

If there is a story in the morn' that piques my interest, I bookmark it, figuring I'll stick it into an appropriate post, but that leaves too many random details to keep track of. So, here they go in one shot: 



3) For gut health, embrace germs (I've read a book of hers on keeping the boch happy, and I miserably nibble on crystallized ginger nearly every day). 

4) Who said adults can't still color? (I like coloring with the kinfauna. It's very relaxing.)

2 comments:

Daniel Saunders said...

Funny, my sister was talking about adult colouring books to me recently. I've been pretty bad, mental health-wise and she was suggesting that as something I could do when I'm too depressed to even read. I haven't tried it, but I have experimented with painting some fantasy war-gaming miniatures, which I used to do as a teenager (I didn't much like war-gaming, but was pretty good at painting the miniatures). I think focusing on the detail lets me switch off a bit and there's a confidence boost too in achieving something. Inevitably, I want to get some Doctor Who miniatures to paint, now I've finished my knights in armour...

Princess Lea said...

But that falls into fantasy/sci-fi fandom. Everything is allowed under that umbrella.