Friday, July 27, 2018

Shoes of Prey

*I have not been paid or compensated at all for the following recommendation. I simply like to share good experiences, if it will assist anyone else.*

I'm not sure how I first came across Shoes of Prey, but I ordered enough pairs from them to be a huuuuuuge fan. 

Shoes of Prey are customizable shoes, with countless options for style, heel height, colors, fabrics, details, what have you, for a ridiculously reasonable price. 
http://viewpoints.io/uploads/content_images/shoesofprey2.jpg
The best part: You don't like them? You can return them. Or have them redone. I made up three pairs with my mother-in-law for the wedding, but they didn't work for her so I simply returned them all. No problem. I didn't like how a color came out, so they redid it in another shade that I preferred.

I don't have to break my head to find a pair of shoes to match an outfit. And new options are constantly coming out. I'm still trying to figure out the catch, but five pairs later I haven't come across any.
http://www.vmbc.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/featured-shoes.jpg
In terms of comfort, I prefer flats, and while the toes are pleasant, my heels can get rubbed raw unless I wear band-aids. (They do provide with every shoe those heel guards, but that would make my shoe smaller which I don't want to do.)  

After creating an account, you can design shoes and save them for editing later. It's a lot of fun.

No comments: