Monday, October 21, 2013

Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Tremble

Having a stone floor in the bathroom does not bode well for my cosmetics. One innocent fumble, and wham—my Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Hussy is no longer with us. 

I discussed blush strategy a year ago, and I don't have new information to add in terms of application method (some things are timeless). But, I decided that Hussy was too dark for my skin tone. 

I adore Illamasqua since the majority of its offerings are matte with potent pigment. Peering at the online swatches (which are rarely accurate), I zoned in on Tremble. No shades of orange, lilac, bronze, or neutral need apply; I seek pink. That left only Tremble. 

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhfquBlaDaIFBzQeJHlSErrBYZ7y7U3k1MRKB75wPlTdmZ9ALqt6EBkUyIMl8AfGXJY8BgGPgZ_hyphenhyphenWxWWS0I220sR5dwDf7X4CMqf1b9vhe3iCRq8P-LiydScomDlFs8MKZrouFh0c5doI/s640/wearng+illamasqua+powder+blush+in+tremble.JPG
Via makeupandmacaroons.com
It looks pinker in person. 

Remember ladies, a little swipe on the apples of the cheeks does wonders. (Please don't put bronzer there. That's not where bronzer goes.

No comments: